Saturday, February 19, 2005

What is love

Love is gracious and kind..

or so they say,

Never ending, compassionate

long suffering....

Am I love are you?

I used to think on love

as something, but now

I know it is everything

without it nothing would

exist, so I am love and

so are you, we and all that

is ..is love

I have given myself over to it

because there is no other way

to live it be it survive it

you must let it have you

completely, and know that it

will not hurt you..you will only

hurt yourself if you try to fix

it, or change it, or make it into

something else..

when i am love i feel nothing bad,

no fear, pain, or suffering

just wholeness and light

it is so beautiful, If only

I could hold it ....but

then

it would dissapear

so with open hands and heart

I just trust it believe it

let it be...me

amen

No comments: