Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Be Careful
Posted by Hello


tread light

speak softly

close your eyes

take a breath

hold it tight

Let it slam

spit it out

breath deeper

Scream

LOUD

Take one look

in that glass

watch yourself

minutes pass

by the way

I cant tell

if you really

know it

but inside me

is a bomb

ticking faster

waiting

Dont even try

let it go

listen to it

feel it

growing deep

crawling out

watch your step

again..

I will find you

make you cry

tear you up

wring you out

make a statement

tell the truth

brave and silent

I am you

You wont listen

open your eyes

look inside

find the lie

break your heart

fall right down

you wont take

this time

is out

When I see

it on the dust

covered up

its not much

to look at this

you would think

there is nothing

but finally

you see.

No comments: