Tuesday, February 01, 2005

13

I was always told that 13 was an

unlucky number

but I never believed it till now

13 years, gone by so fast

in the blink of an eye

and yet so long ago it seems

I was warned, wasnt it so,

that 13 wasnt the time to go

off chasing dreams or finding myself

it suddenly means

that 13 is not for me

Maybe 14 will be better

if I try a little more

and keep on dreaming and believing,

maybe one more year in store

for us, we hope that its just the beginning..

so no more running, no more sinning

13 days, 13 hours, 13 minutes how much more

will it take to see you again,

here upon my door

Here is where I'm waiting,

going nowhere fast

standing there before you,

I thought that it would last

Not giving up here, not this time

in my heart is where you are ....there you're only mine

So as you go out into the world,

and find the answers there

remember 13 years ago,

and know how much I care

always yours is how I'm made,

cause 13 isnt enough just yet

Here I am and Here Ive stayed,

never ever forget.
what a life.... Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Theresa,

This is beautiful.

"and keep on dreaming and believing"

And this is all we can ever do.

Stay wonderful!
Sarah :)