Sunday, February 18, 2007

prendre mon amour


take my eyes so that i cannot see your beauty
take my ears so that i no longer listen for your voice
take my hands so they do not reach for you to touch them still
take my legs to keep from running as they always do to you
take my hair of which you like to gather in your fingers and wipe from my face
take my tears because they only serve as witness to my pain and sorrow
take it all it means nothing to me without you to look on them, to whisper in the ear, touch the hand, wrap the legs around you..to taste and see you in my dreams so close again
...my new years kiss, my birthday wish always there you are next to me,
birth and death we have shared compared secrets bared
our souls healed eachothers wounds and soon
invisible to the eye all will be taken without being given
this life ceasing to inspire require
breathing being seeing
anything at all
because it has no you within it


seulement juste toujours

vous ĂȘtes mon coeur

svp me pardonnez car je vous fais pour

toujours

No comments: