Sunday, February 18, 2007

matthew of the minutes


every second second time all the while that you were mine running faster than i could ever imagine the time flew by by and the wind and the rain wiped away any trace, of your face from my poor memory... so i pasted up the shots that i had all ive got is these paper printed images that hold no love..here and again ive found the strength and the will to keep walking talking moving forward telling stories to my heart... keep it up your chin your smile..watch the tears fall down and down disappearing into floors and doors locked and left unopened....how we fought how we loved you took me to heaven over and over never letting me fall too far, your angel bright, ran to the light that our love gave off in the dark...that kiss so soft your hands so strong all along it was everything i wanted needed believed in...gone gone away until the end of time across the sea into the great nothing ever could have done this to me...just you

No comments: