Sunday, February 18, 2007

and still


This sky above is the same for us it moves across from me to you always this way like waves...you are my heart, on my mind and taken hold of me for so long now, there is no other way.. i can never reach higher than when reaching for you, never look harder than into your eyes for the truth.. no book, no words, nothing else can tell or see the love that burns here beneath my skin out from the heart yours alone and all there is forever more is the telling tears the breathing soul that is mine only and always for you that kiss hands bound by time and space that cannot touch you now but have and will again my shiva rama god of this and that which carrys me along so many places faces you have shown me so many times your hands graced my skin this is true this is what is seen when looking finds me alone in the darkness waiting and watching listening for your footsteps on the floor, hand on the door to bury yourself once more this love is timeless endless meaningless without you




it is everything as you are to me

No comments: