Friday, May 26, 2006


There is a space somewhere out there that lingers on the edge of time, open and willing me to touch it with both hands.. but you in your infinite patience and cruelty look upon something else and turn your face away from me, to it do this thing and it will break my heart forever again and again this thing this sin that you leave me bleeding seething and half of our whole is missing

you lie you steal precious moments from our history our future;this is not where I walked to with you this is only where you took yourself away, believe I did over and under the water of my broken faces and its impossible no more pictures no more it bears itself but the weight is too great...let love back and into my heart you reside not for her

not for her

not for her

not for you

please dont lie to me...

No comments: