Saturday, April 02, 2005

of mourning

do you mourn

the loss

what then

will you not look

at me the same

again

have i been misplaced

because of this space

in your head

taken up with sadness

or is it just in mine

why do I feel the looking

even when you dont want

whats found

Giant spoons dip into

my body

and take out all

leaving empty

and hollow

what I have known

ahh, sweet one time chances

forgotten and forgiven

but not unmourned

by anyone

feeling like the lighthouse in a storm

battered by the wind

yet still lit

to guide the ship home

my fuel is my love

and my light is only dimmed

by the low clouds surrounding

will it be found again

safe harbor, and mooring

or lost at sea

forever.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi T...

Guess we have all taken a break from writing. You should write some more. :)

~S