Sunday, January 23, 2005

divine justice

crossroads, bus stops, pulled over on the side I am waiting for a sign. It has always been clear to me for so very long what I believe. My dreams are waiting for me, making me fight and taking me out of the calm and the storm to a centerline that divides me. All that is rational and real, becons in the night show me how to survive and yet here i am still trembling.. I hear echos and wails from deep inside begging me to release them and be free. Lashing them down tight against my heart I carry on and on. Damn the mind and all its even tempered madness that stirs me up and spills out onto my empty canvas of visions.

Believe or not, I wander on and try not to think at all, just feeling the heat on my skin and holding onto nothing. Strength has never been at issue, only how long will it last..

is this it, the last time, dream, waking.

many lies cover and dance before my eyes, tearing me apart from the inside out.

where does it go, come from.

how do I dream it, hold it, set it free...

when i try to change it all it comes back to me. believed and broken pulling the strings that wrap it all together and the same that pull it apart.

crushed.

No comments: